Vital Oxide, Case of 4 - 1 Gallon Jugs - Vitatek Solutions

Call us now

1-800-494-4318

Vital Oxide, Case of 4 – 1 Gallon Jugs

$198.00

Vital Oxide kills mold and eliminates odours safely and effectively. It even eliminates viruses and bacteria from your environment to create a safer public space. It is not a harsh chemical and it doesn’t leave harmful residue.

Vital Oxide is a ready-to-use formula that is gentle to users but tough on germs. It is NSF Certified for food contact surfaces and listed as a category IV (lowest approved category) pesticide with the EPA.

Categories: Disinfectants & Sanitizers
SKU: VP75ESK


Description

Vital Oxide kills mold and eliminates odours safely and effectively. It even eliminates viruses and bacteria from your environment to create a safer public space. Vital Oxide is not a harsh chemical and it doesn’t leave harmful residue.

Vital Oxide is a ready-to-use formula that is gentle to users but tough on germs. It is NSF Certified for food contact surfaces and listed as a category IV (lowest approved category) pesticide with the EPA, but it is not irritating to the skin.

KEY FEATURES

  • 7 Solutions, 1 product
  • E.P.A registered (82972-1) Hospital Disinfectant
  • NSF Listed 141392 D-2 No rinse required Sanitizer on food contact surfaces
  • Heavy Duty Odour Eliminator
  • Can be used in HVAC Systems as well as Air Ducts
  • Effective Mold and Mildew Remover
  • Eliminates Allergens in the Home
  • Soft Surface and carpet Sanitizer
  • Two Dilution Options for Sanitization (5:1 9:1)
  • pH balance of 8-9
  • No Special Shipping Requirements
  • Lowest EPA Toxicity Rating of Category IV
  • Up to one year of shelf storage after opening

This 4 Gallon (4 x 3.78L) Case of Vital Oxide measures 15” x 12” x 10″ and weighs 40 lbs.  Vital Oxide can be diluted for use as a sanitizer for longer lasting value.

Vital Oxide is our premium disinfectant solution. It is effective against 99.999% of pathogens including bacteria, viruses, molds and mold spores and is easy on the environment—it is 100% biodegradable and will not damage contact surfaces. Registered by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Health Canada, Vital Oxide has become the go-to disinfectant product for our customers due to its effectiveness, safety, versatility, and wide variety of applications, including residential, commercial, and industrial use. It can be applied to almost any surface, even tough-to-treat surfaces like fabric, carpet, natural stone, and plastic. Vital Oxide can be applied directly to food contact surfaces with no rinsing required, making it a favourite disinfectant in the food industry and earning it a D-2 classification by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). Whether the job is big or small, Vital Oxide kills the germs but keeps you and our environment safe.

Effective:

Vital Oxide powerfully eliminates bacteria, viruses, molds, mold spores, tough odours and even mildew. It kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses including influenza, staphylococcus,​ ​human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), ​E. coli, salmonella, norovirus, influenza A virus subtype H1N1 (H1N1), and more. By killing bacteria and fungi, Vital Oxide eliminates odours at the source! Eliminating pathogens and odours in the environment, Vital Oxide also reduces allergy symptoms in those who are sensitive to environmental allergens.

Versatile:

Vital Oxide is one of the most versatile disinfecting products on the market. It kills bacteria and viruses, eliminates tough odours, and reduces allergens in the environment. It can be used in your home as well as in large industrial facilities, public buildings, and vehicles of public transit. It can be used on all surfaces including fabric, carpet, natural stone, metal, and plastic. It can be applied directly to surfaces in full strength or diluted. Not surprisingly, it is frequently used in schools, the cleaning industry, the transportation industry, and the food industry. Learn more about the many other uses of Vital Oxide here.

Safe:

Kill the germs while protecting yourself and the environment. Vital Oxide is non-irritating to the skin and there are no special considerations required for storage and shipping. Unlike many disinfectant cleaners and solutions on the market, Vital Oxide is non-corrosive to surfaces treated. You can also feel good that you are doing your best to protect the environment since Vital Oxide is 100% biodegradable and pH balanced at 8.5. It produces no harmful chemicals or volatile organic compounds (VOCs), contains no dyes or fragrances, and is naturally hypoallergenic.

Convenient​:

Vital Oxide comes ready to use with no mixing required. Simply wipe the solution directly onto surfaces, or spray using a sprayer or fogger and get spraying! Surpassing all options in both efficiency and economy is applying Vital Oxide using our Victory Innovations Electrostatic Sprayer. Learn more about this winning combo here.

 

Additional information

Weight 640 oz
Dimensions 15 × 12 × 10 in