A Safer Way
Strong where you need it
Vital Oxide packs a punch, but only where you need it. Its non-irritating formula is gentle on skin as well as on almost any surface, and it’s NSF certified so it’s safe on food contact surfaces with no rinsing required. In under 60 seconds, Vital Oxide safely kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses, including E. coli, Salmonella, and 40 other strains, so you can fight germs on every front.
Think only harsh chemicals can really clean?
Safer for you and the planet
Vital Oxide is safe to handle without gloves or a respirator, it’s colourless and VOC and fragrance free, it won’t harm hard or soft surfaces or colourfast fabrics, and it’s so mild you can literally wash your hands in it. Vital Oxide is also biodegradable, breaking down into simple salts that don’t pollute our oceans, lakes, and rivers. Unlike some cleaning chemicals that may produce trihalomethanes (THM) and haloacetic acids (HAAS), which impact human health, Vital Oxide is safe for you and for the planet.
One Product, Seven Solutions
1. Hospital Disinfectant - Kills a wide range of viruses and bacteria without contributing to formation of mutating “super bugs.” Contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
2. NSF Registered (D2) food contact sanitizer - Kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria, on food contact surfaces in less than 60 seconds. Has no odour so won’t alter the taste of food on sanitized surfaces.
3. Kills mold and mildew - Kills and prevents spores - For up to 7 months. Safe on soft and hard surfaces, including couches, carpets, kitchen counters, cutting boards, and painted walls.
4. Eliminates allergens - Hypoallergenic, and proven effective against most pet allergens and dander, dust mites, and cockroach allergens. Can be used directly on any sleeping area for pets or humans
5. Destroys odours - Kills odours caused by smoke, garbage, pets, urine, feces, compost, mold, and much more. Our products do not contain any masking agents or fragrances.
6. Controls microbes in HVAC and duct systems - Used for antimicrobial control in HVAC air duct systems to neutralize bacteria, mold, mildew, and other fungi. It ensures clean air and spaces free of contamination.
7. Sanitizes soft surfaces - Kills odours and odour-causing bacteria on a range of soft surfaces, including upholstery, carpets, toys, curtains, and vehicle interiors.
Ready to feel better about your space?
Vitatek Solutions offers products and spray services - Please call 1-800-494-4318 for pricing and to learn more.