Mold & Mildew Killer

Stop Mold Growth

Vital Oxide eliminates mold and mildew on a molecular level, without damaging the surfaces or fabrics treated. Vital Oxide stops mold growth on hard and soft surfaces by penetrating and destroying tough mold, mildew and bacteria at its source. Vital Oxide keeps mold and mildew from growing up to 1 week on hard surfaces and 4 weeks on soft surfaces.

Mold and Mildew can be found almost anywhere as it can grow on virtually any substance when moisture is present. Presenting a risk to our health and wellbeing, mold and mildew can trigger asthma attacks and other allergic reactions as well as off-gassing harmful VOC’s into our environment.

Vital Oxide doesn't contain any VOC's, will not harm plants or damage the exterior of your home and can penetrate deep into semi-porous surfaces. 

Used and recommended by mold remediation professionals, Vital Oxide can be used in all areas of the home, from the bedroom and bathroom to concrete walkways and crawl spaces; yet is gentle enough to be used on fabrics like clothing and upholstery.