Vital Oxide is shipped in 1 Gallon containers and is Ready To Use (RTU) as a full strength Health Canada approved and US EPA Hospital Disinfectant for non-porous surfaces. The recommended use of the full strength Vital Oxide is first time uses on a surface and environments with a high rate of mold, mildew or high traffic areas and touch points.
From mold and mildew elimination to disinfection of bacteria and viruses on surfaces and fabrics, Vital Oxide can handle a long list of duties in a household and industrial setting. Vital Oxide can also be diluted down for some specific applications and with a shelf stable product once opened, can last longer than most disinfectants.
Vital Oxide @ Full Strength = Hospital Grade DisinfectantSafe to use without gloves and masks, at full-strength Vital Oxide is the most powerful, environmentally-friendly, SAFE disinfectant on the market today! Use it for:
- Mold and mildew treatment or mold remediation and removal
- Heavy Duty odour eliminator
Vital Oxide @ 5:1 - Carpet and Soft surface sanitizer
- To Sanitize Carpet: For synthetic carpet fibers such as nylon, olefin, or polypropylene – not intended for use on wool carpet
- Test for colour fastness in an inconspicuous area. Carpet should be cleaned or free of excessive soil before applying. Mix 1 part VITAL OXIDE to 5 parts water
- Allow to dwell for 60 minutes. Do not rinse, use an extraction wand and dry stroke carpet to remove excess moisture
- Carpet can air dry or fans may be used if the carpet needs to dry faster
Vital Oxide @ 9:1 - Everyday use for all disinfection areas around the house and business
- Daily sanitization of surfaces with no rinse required
- Food preparation areas
- Daily sanitization of restroom areas
- Areas of use include: Homes, vehicles, schools and daycare, gyms and locker rooms, restaurants and public bathrooms and transportation